When choosing a high-speed door motor, there are a few factors you should consider. Honwei Suggest there are some things we need to keep in mind all the time.
1. Speed: The motor should be capable of achieving the desired door speed. You need to make sure it is the speed you need
2. The second is the power,the motor should be strong to upload the door. Consider the weight and size of the door before purchasing.
3. The very important, service life. High-speed doors can open and close frequently, so you want a motor that is built to withstand heavy use and won't wear out quickly.
4. Noise level, take noise into consideration, look for a motor that is designed to run quietly.
5. Price: Finally, the price of the motor. Keep in mind that you get what you pay ,a higher-quality motor may be cost more upfront but could save you money in the long run by lasting longer and requiring less maintenance to save labor cost and time.